Your business needs promotion? You know who you can ask for help
- Successful ad campaigns
- Handling cases individually
- Gaining organic traffic
Today it’s only smart to use every tool possible to promote your business online. We see large companies battling over top positions among search results and emerging business owners wondering what it takes to launch a successful SEO-campaign. We believe we have something to offer to you and your business.
An advertising campaign that lets you achieve your goals right now
We know how to market your business and make the best of it
Contextual advertising for the medical center "Mir Zdorovya"
- We elaborated every advertising campaign;
- We worked with these advertisements every day.
- We reduced the cost of conversion;
- We increased number of new clients.
Enjoy the most effective way of online advertising
We want to know more about you
There are no two same businesses. What you do, the history of the foundation, your methods are all making up a unique situation we should be well aware of. Although there are tools that are generally applicable for certain kinds of businesses, we know that a customized strategy just works best. That can only mean that we must get as much information as possible from you and really get to know you. No one knows your company better than you, so we suggest we find out what suits your needs over a cup of coffee.
- What market niche your business occupies, the information, products, or services you provide;
- What your sales plan or traffic goals;
- What your target audience is and what their needs are;
- Your previous advertising campaigns.
SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing, and it’s considered to be one of the most effective advertising techniques. You see, search systems like Google provide the best advertising medium letting you directly reach out to your target audience. This way you don’t promote your business in front of people who are originally uninterested in what you do and don’t waste your money on advertising campaigns that just don’t work. That’s how SEM works:
- We make paid advertisements to appear on search engines results pages;
- They are seen by people who already request something related to your business;
- You get motivated visitors that are likely to take an action you’d like them to take.
Researching keywords is the foundation of a successful SEM-campaign. Because we deal with search engines, we must understand which requests are most likely to make a potential customer to go to your website. Keywords or key phrases are something that users of a search system type in to get the information, product, of service they want. So to launch a SEM-strategy we need to understand their behavior.
- Finding out keywords through different research tools;
- Figuring out high, medium, and low competitiveness keywords;
- Excluding negative requests that won’t add up traffic to your website;
- Implementing keywords into your site structure and written content.
<p><span style="font-size:36px; width: 550px; display: block;">Let people </span><span style="font-size:36px; width: 550px; display: block;"> Know about you</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:20px;">Through search result ads</span></p>
<p><a class="orange ctools-use-modal ctools-modal-modal-popup-small" href="/modal_forms/nojs/webform/33">Get your solution now</a></p>
Increase your sales now with a new SEO marketing strategy
Aside from keyword research another thing we should really focus on is account structure. Logical keywords grouping and building an account structure come hand in hand when it comes to developing a SEM strategy. In effect you get higher click-through rates, lower costs-per-click, and better overall performance in general. When needed we use Google AdWords and Bing Ads and work on every level of the structure:
- Ad Campaign where we concentrate on similar products or services;
- Ad Group where we subcategorize each campaign depending on its relevance;
- Keywords, Ad Text, Landing Pages.
When you have a business, you know well what a competition is. You try to beat your rivals launching better products, offering more useful information and services. But on the Internet there’s something else businesses compete over which is a place among the top search results. Businesses bid on key words that will lead their potential customers to their website and spend money on ads. But it’s not quite true that the business with the biggest budget wins. We are aware of how ad auctions work and will lead you through each and every stage:
- We bid on a keyword taking into account high, medium, and low competitive keywords;
- We make sure that the keywords we bid on are also used in your ads;
- We let Google calculate your advertisement ranking while using the maximum bid you settle for and working on Quality Score of your ads.
We know what matters the most when Google evaluates your advertisement and decides if it appears among the search results. As stated above there are two key ingredients for the success formula which are maximum bid and Quality Score. The thing is, you don’t need to spend too much money on bidding. Once we take care of Quality Score of your advertisement, we’ll be almost sure that your ads will reach their target audience. We take into account the following factors:
- Your click-through rate (CTR).
- If every keyword is relevant to the chosen ad group;
- Landing page quality and relevance;
- The relevance of your ad text;
- Your historical AdWords account performance.