SEO audit: why is
it so important?
Will help to take a stable position in the competitive market your services.
- Constant painstaking work;
- Successful experience many business segments;
- Results with the guarantee specified in the Contract!
Do you have a project? Let’s do it together!
SEO audit is an effective tool in a competitive market.
We consider all the services provided by you and use the wonderful experience of SEO auditions of many websites!
Make an effective landing page
We increased client requests by 70%.
Company's net profit was increased by 13%
Development of an effective multilingual website
We created a marketing website in 3 languages
Just several days later after launching the hotel had the first orders
Creation of a logotype for one video editor
- We chosen appropriate colors;
- We showed the conception;
- We tried the logo on different documents, stationary etc.
A cool individual logo for an online video editor
Web development of a website for one food company
- We developed an online stor on a good CMS;
- We have added a catalogue of products.
- The website attracts new buyers;
- Farming products are available for everyone.
Learning the basics
The list of works for effective SEO
The main goal of promoting your website is to increase the client flow from the search. We are planning:
- SEO audition of the whole website
- Regular creation of selling pages on the website
- The maximum semantic core extension and presence in it
- Increase the eternal reference mass
- Growth of presence in social networks
As you can see, the first step is SEO audit – our today’s topic. It’s a necessary step for every SEO promotion.
Results are clear for anyone
The daily development of your website to attract customers on the Internet is transparent and measurable (already at the planning stage):
- Number of new selling pages on the website
- The level of investment in the eternal reference mass
- Search traffic by month
Analysis and planning
Working with the website – the first analysis of every factor
Our specialists of Zexler team have our own technology for SEO audition. That’s what we need:
- A detail analysis on how your website is performing in search, social media, number of internal/external links and any other information related to your website’s existing state.
- A list of actions based on a SEO audit checklist together with explanations for each item in the list.
- A report describing a complete Internet marketing strategy for taking advantage of all available sources of traffic and opportunities on the Internet and not just SEO.
Now moving to a semantic core
According to our audition it is very important to collect the most complete core of queries that match the needs of users interested in your services:
- Collection headliners
- Collection of the core of requests for headliners (Zexler technology for collecting queries from void state, prompts, issuing a search, relevant clues)
- Creating transaction query groups
- Algorithmic cleaning (Zexler technology) of the core from inefficient queries
- Manual query filtering by our analyst
Planning the development of the internal infrastructure of the website based on SEO audit
If the audit revealed problems with the website infrastructure we conduct these works. The resulting core is resulted in a structure (catalog) with intuitive user navigation on it, and also we work out a detailed task for content specialists to develop the infrastructure of the website:
- Preparing the directory structure for the website
- Creation of technical task for copywriters for catalog categories
- Creation of technical task for authors of marketing articles
- Creation of technical task for rewriting (improving) existing landing pages
- Create a technical task for internal page linking
Planning a set of activities to increase the external presence of the website on the Internet
Considering the features of the semantic core and the planned structure of the website, the next step is to ensure the growth of the presence of the website on the Internet (the number of its mentions). We do:
- Full list of natural anchors for each page of the website involved in attracting customers
- Targeting (by topic, by region, by metric) relevant resources for reviewing technical task for the purchase of an eternal reference mass
- Technical task for social media activity
Implementation of promotion
Temporary links: collection and pick-up
Companies that offer search engine promotion services use temporary links based on their properties, it becomes necessary to pick them up for the first time and smoothly switch to perpetual links with growth of positions and traffic. That's what we do:
- We collect a complete list of indexed links from webmasters Yandex and Google
- We share (technology Zexler) which links are temporary, and which are eternal
- We place on the temporary links market a supporting (temporary!) campaign from the same or equivalent websites
Steady growth of external presence on the Internet
To ensure quality and at the same time sustainable attraction of clients from the search it is advisable to increase the presence of the website on the Internet by the most eternal methods:
- Purchase of perpetual links to pages involved in attracting customers
- Placement of reviews on topical websites (plus targeted traffic)
- Activity in social networks: in comments, on users and communities
Development of the website infrastructure by marketing articles
The development of the website for attracting buyers from the search makes it as satisfying as possible for users interested in your services, and hence the search engine.
- Creating marketing pages - working with the website directory
- Filling of marketing pages with articles on requests with target action
- Optimization (rewriting) of existing landing pages
- Internal linking of landing pages on the website
Keep you posted
Our team studies the results of attracting customers from the search on a weekly basis. We give you statistics:
- Growth of positions on the query core for Yandex, Google and Mail
- Changes in traffic from the search and plan / fact analysis
- Links to newly created marketing pages on your website